Monday 5 September 2011

If only medieval was today....

It might sound weird or even crazy but I'd give anything to live in the medieval ages...It's like my favourite era of all times...Somehow the mystery that covers these years seems very interesting for me so I'd love to turn back time and end up living in a medieval castle...

Of course at that time women weren't important and most of them were treated like animals so I guess I'd like to be wealthy because at that time wealth was all that matters(it's almost the same now but anyway)...so yeah,a castle with a huge garden and rooms full of ligh would really work fine for me...:P

So anyway,medieval is mostly regarded as "the black years"...And that's because then they believed in wizards and mostly in witches..So if someone didn't like a woman,he could easily say that she's a witch and then a future full of pain and tortures would begin for her..Most of them were being thrown into wells or they hanged them...And they even did the same to my beloved pirates...That's nasty of course but the society worked that way back then...People found entertaining the fact that they could see other people suffer in front of their own eyes...

But there were also good times...Like,if you were a king-queen or a prince-princess you had the brightest future and the whole world turned around...You could have thousands of long dresses and jewels,everyone was listening to you as if you were a god...Well,of course all those seem over the edge but I think that most of us could get used to these easily...

Oh,I wish i could turn back the time and live there..I don't actually know why but I' give anything to walk in the old town of London where everything got dark and you were scared of the steps you could hear behind you...Jack the ripper may surprise you by making his steps in front of the crowd and kill you...Yeah,it is creepy...but it definitely deserves to be part of it...



And now,back to reality...back to the sunshine of Greece...back to the present where jack the ripper is just a character in a book,where kingdoms are just part of the history,where all those long dresses I love can be worn only in halloween...Yeah,that's definitely called "present"....

The end....

3 comments:

  1. EΠΙΣΗΣ, αμέσως μετά,στην Αναγέννηση οι παχουλές γυναίκες θεωρούνταν οι πιο όμορφες,άρα εκεί θα ήθελα να ζω εγώ:)
    i liked this post. A girl can dream<3
    kisses sweetheaaaart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously? Of all the ages this is your choice? When men where the animals of the Kings and had no rights? When a man's life was equal if lesser than a horse's life? I would totally prefer a civilised age, like the Golder Era of Perikles.

    -Discrete Admirer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes,I agree that it definitely wasn't the best time to live but it was totally different than ther parts of the history..I mean it was a very dark era indeed and people weren't treated the way they should but you have to admit that it had some magic in it...And that's why I like it so much..because of its mystery and its darkness..

    ReplyDelete