Monday 12 September 2011

Random things that make me smile...:)



Falling asleep to the sound of rain...Almost everyone I know loves rain...I mean why shouldn't we??it's something that comes from the sky...Like little tears who come down on earth and sometimes cover our own tears...But that's not the only thing about rain...It's also the sound that makes when it hits the ground...It makes a different sound when it hits the balcony,the soil where the flowers lie...And every piece of these sounds create a magic lullaby that makes the perfect soundtrack for my dreams....

Shoulder kisses...Well,I think that everyone likes to be kissed....Most of the people think that the best place to kiss someone is on the lips...I don't disagree with that but it's just that I believe that the shoulder is much more sweet and romantic...Of course there is also the neck...But the shoulder is a place of the body where few think about kissing and believe me,it definitely deserves to be kissed...

Getting lost in a good book...You may think that it's nerdy or something but I have to admit that I really like reading books...It's like a trip to a different world,where every character can be as you imagine him/her...It's amazing how you can get inspired by a good book...I do that and I must say that books indeed travel us inside our soul and help us create a better image of the world today...At least that's what happens with me...

Warm fresh smelling clothes from the dryer...Yes,I have to admit that i love the smell of my clothes when they get off the dryer...They smell like flower or sea or whatever smell the softener may have...Plus,the are also warm and soft,one more reason to love that...

Finding a quote or a song that discribes your current situation....Generally I listen to different types of music and I must say that I can't decide which one I prefer...And I also like finding quotes...Most of them are about love or life or friendship and I write then down in order to remember them,even though I forget most of the words...But,I really like it when i find songs that just seem to be written exactly for me...I think that everyone feels that at some point...It's amazing how sometimes a song may describe yourself or your feelings...

A hot cup of tea when it's cold outside....Drinking tea...I've definitely missed that...In the summer cold tea can't actually replace the warmness and the calmness that a hot tea can offer you...And god knows how I love that warmness...Of course I'm not crazy to drink hot tea when outside there is more that 35 degrees...So that's another thing that I will enjoy this winter...

When strangers smile at you...Ok,this might sound a little crazy but it's awesome when someone you don't know and walks on the street randomly smiles at you...It shows that he/she appreciate the life that he/she's given and that he/she wants to share that with you...And don't forget that a simple smile can light up even the worst of your days...


Finding old pictures
...I believe that each picture has a story to tell...It's amazing how you an capture time and moments...That's why i believe that pictures are important,because they can remind us of the past that even though sometimes may hurt,it is a part of who we are now...And even though sometimes we don't like how we used to be,it's fun to remember....



Nomatter what you do,always remember to stay happy.....:)

3 comments: